Mineral Clay Mud Mask
Pure Clay Mineral Mud Powder Mask.
Refresh your skin with a natural mineral clay mask.
The Benefits of Using Clay - Each type of clay has its own unique properties due to its origin, mineral content and texture. In general, clays have been know to:
- Absorb excess oil
- Bind to toxins
- Cleanse away dirt
- Improve circulation
- Reduce swelling and inflammation
Select individual single clays to suit your skin type:
- French Green Clay or Sea Clay – gets the green color from chlorophyll. It contains mineral oxides, magnesium, calcium, potassium, manganese, phosphorous, copper (antioxidant), selenium (antioxidant), and more. Green clay is one of the more drying of clays, so it’s great for oily skin. Also, it is a better absorber of impurities, dust, oil, toxins, and makeup.
- Moroccan Red Clay is highly absorbent, drawing oils from the skin as it stimulates circulation. It contains naturally occurring dolomite, silica, ferric oxide, and mineral oxides.
- Rhassoul Clay has balancing effects: it helps reduce dryness and flakiness, while at the same time reducing oil and improving skin clarity. Rhassoul clay contains high percentages of silica, magnesium, potassium, and calcium.
- Kaolin Clay (also known as China Clay or White Clay) is the gentlest of the various clays. It isn’t over-drying and gently stimulates circulation to the area of application. You can also use it to gently exfoliate your skin as you rinse it off with warm water. It can be used on all skin types including sensitive or dry.
- Bentonite Clay also called Montmorillonite, is a popular healing clay that also cleanses the body. This clay is made from minerals such as iron, sodium, calcium, potassium and magnesium, formed from volcanic ash. The name of the clay (bentonite) comes from the biggest deposit of Bentonite clay that is located in Fort Benton, Wyoming.
- To Use:
- Add 1 tsp powder to 1/2 to 1 tsp liquid and mix into paste.
- Apply with brush or with fingers and wait 5-10 minutes to dry.
- Can also be mixed in your favorite lotion or gel.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Apply your favorite liquid toner to remove any residue.
- Avoid eye contact.
Available in 2 sizes:
2 x 3 Sample Baggie.
3 oz Apothecary Jar w/spoon.
- Apothecary Jar is 100gr / 3.3 oz Frosted Plastic with cork top and small spoon.
- Trial Bag contains approx enough for 1-2 uses. Depending on the amount used.
We Also Recommend